Family Law / Divorce

Biologial Father Rights
Generally, a biological father cannot have any rights to his child if that child is born during the intact marriage of the mother and her husband... Read More.
Temporary Support and Relief
Can I obtain temporary support from my spouse while the divorce case is pending? In Florida, either spouse can request temporary visitation, custody, child support, spousal support, and attorney’s fees... Read More.