Bankruptcy - Parker & DuFresne handles bankruptcy matters, including personal and business Chapter 7, known as "liquidation" bankruptcy. We also represent individuals filing Chapter 13, known as "reorganization" bankruptcy. We can help you eliminate debt, stop foreclosures, repossessions and wage garnishments. We represent bankruptcy clients residing in the 16 following counties: Baker, Bradford, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Flagler, Hamilton, Marion, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Sumter, Suwannee, Union, Volusia.
Foreclosure Defense - Have you been served with a foreclosure complaint by your mortgage company? Parker & DuFresne is currently defending more than 500 homeowners in foreclosure, and we want to help you! We will fight your mortgage company in ANY COUNTY IN FLORIDA, but y ou must act quickly to preserve your legal rights.
Chip Parker, a prolific writer and founding contributor to Bankruptcy Law Network and Mortgage Law Network, has practiced in the area of consumer bankruptcy in Jacksonville, Florida since 1992. Since 1994, he has been managing shareholder of Parker & DuFresne, P.A. In 2007, Mr. Parker shifted his primary focus to mortgage foreclosure litigation in bankruptcy court as well as state court and is recognized as a leader in Florida foreclosure litigation. He serves as a seminar panelist on the subject of foreclosure litigation for bankruptcy attorneys and is routinely interviewed by national and local media on the subject of foreclosures.
Don DuFresne is recognized by his peers as a formidable litigator who routinely face Jacksonville's best attorneys. He has expanded his considerable litigation experience into the areas of bankruptcy and consumer litigation. Mr. DuFresne is the only attorney in Jacksonville currently holding membership in the prestigious Family Law Inns of Court and Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association.
Patricia Parker is widely regarded as one of the most respected dependency attorneys in Northeast Florida and is routinely appointed as a custody evaluator by judges throughout the area. Additionally, Ms. Parker has filed more than fifty appeals to the First District Court of Appeal.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Family Law
- Consumer Protection
Debt & Foreclosure Resources
What Are My Bankruptcy Options? Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings are the most common choices, but we can help you settle your debt and avoid bankruptcy entirely. To completely understand... + Read More
Why Should I Fight My Foreclosure? There are three options you have if you have been served a compalint to foreclose on your home. The frist option is to negotiate with your mortgage company... + Read More+ Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Service
Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Consumer Protection Rights And Family Law
Welcome to our firm! Parker & DuFresne, P.A. focuses our practice in the areas of foreclosure defense, bankruptcy law, consumer protection and family law. Although we represent hundreds of clients in Jacksonville and surrounding counties, our most important client is you. We strive to treat every client with dignity, compassion and at the same time, instill in each client the confidence of knowing their case will be handled competently and professionally.
- HAVE YOU BEEN SUED BY DYCK-O'NEAL? WHAT YOU MUST KNOW DYCK-O'NEAL a nationwide collector and servicer of deficiency judgments on mortgage promissory notes has rolled out an aggressive legal campaign to ....
- Florida Appears to be Facing a Housing Shortage--Possibly Evan a Bubble. The buzz in Florida is that there is a shortage of homes available for sale, which is driving up the price of homes. CNBC reports that the National ....
- Proposed Foreclosure Law Designed to Accelerate the Foreclosure Process Earlier this month, the House Civil Justice Subcommittee approved a bill designed to accelerate the foreclosure process in Florida. Republican, ....
- The State Of Florida's Housing Market As 'Hardest-Hit' Fund Returns It’s a situation homeowners across the country are dealing with. They’re current on thei... Read More
- Foreclosure Alert - 11/22/2013 While foreclosure filings were down after the passage of the Fair Foreclosure Act because the banks,... Read More
- Jacksonville Tops In Foreclosures Florida has been hit particularly hard in the foreclosure arena. According to RealtyTrac, one in 3... Read More
- Mortgage -relief Scammers- Overpromising And Not Delivering Last September, Florida Attorney General, Pam Bondi, hit Fidelity Land Trust Co. with an injunction ... Read More
- Duval County Unlikely To See Home Price Climb Palm Beach County is the only Florida County likely to see home prices climb through the first quart... Read More
- Biologial Father Rights Generally, a biological father cannot have any rights to his child if that child is born during the ... Read More
- Temporary Support and Relief Can I obtain temporary support from my spouse while the divorce case is pending? In Florida, either... Read More
- Want to Terminate Permanent Alimony? If you want to terminate permanent alimony, Parker & DuFresne, P.A. may be able to help. Read More
- My Former Spouse is Relocating! Can I modify Custody? You can modify custody if there is a substantial change in circumstances. Sometimes relocation will... Read More
- My Former Spouse Wants Visitation with the Kids In a Foreign Country! Can my former spouse get visitation rights to a foreign country? Read More